Saturday, September 24, 2011

I Have a Dream

Posted by Coldy at 12:34 PM
"In life we must dare to dream big."

That message has been resounded a lot lately around me.
Every time I turn on TV, watch movie, read books, the message are everywhere.

Heck, even in gossip show.
Not that I watch it often. *coughcough*
Umm...okay, sometimes.
....a lot of time? ^^;
(It's not like you can blame me, our channels have been bombarded with this kind of show. Bombarded, I tell ya)


But I know there are people who are afraid to dream big because they don't like the hard fall, the disappointment that may very well followed if the dream doesn't fulfilled.

But in this life so short, why don't do what we want to do?
Why don't dream the things we want to dream?
It's a pity if one doesn't dare to even just think about the now-seemed impossible. Your mind is yours, it's your absolute privacy and freedom, no one and no thing should discourage you from dreaming big.

Having your own crafting studio.
Write a novel.
Take pictures of the beautiful Ireland.
Skateboarding in Paris.
Learn Thai boxing.
Sell your painting.


Live your life to the fullest.



There's no harm in dreaming.
Don't be afraid of the disappointment.
Because actually the chance to achieve it is as long as your life.
What will be the problem is to have a constant motivation.
And if until the end of time one's dreams haven't been fulfilled yet, there will be no time for disappointment, because hey, one would has been dead anyway ;)


Edit: I would like to add "become one of the X-Men" to the list, but I know it's much of a stretch. But my mind, my liberty.

Well...Except when you have Prof. Xavier around you of course...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Winter Vibe Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review