It is annoying how people judge me and tell me things for how I act these days.
News flash: people changed!
There a lot of things that have happened to me in these past years.
A lot of hardships that changed me forever, that they will never could FULLY understand unless they were me, unless they were in my shoes. Which is unlikely.
And vice versa.
I will never could fully understand other's situation.
So people will never really 'got' you because they are not you, until they experience it first hand. Or have huge empathy.
So stop judging.
Stop being mad for my harmless act that apparently annoys you.
If I shy away from social, it's just because how I am lately due to what have happened to me that you didn't know and I don't feel like sharing it.
Don't be demanding and please be more understanding.
Because your rage wont change me.
And if you knew what I've been through, you will feel guilty for your prejudice.
It's (Not) Always Better Late Than Never
10 years ago

3 comments:
what a nice new look :)
Thank you Yas, got it from here :)
oh ya, will go to the place then.
Maybe this will help, people's prejudice sometimes kills, but it's our choice to die or still life and strong :)
Post a Comment