Will City finally get their first win in their last group game?
Will Juventus manage to qualify to the next round?
Will Dzeko start?
Will Messi score?
Will Marco Reus and Mario Goetze bump their shoulder?
Will Papa Mancini's hair still look silvery gorgeous?
All will be revealed in these two days.
Meanwhile, on non-football related news, I still think Larc en Ciel's Jiyuu He No Shoutai is still the best rock song ever. It's not everyday you found a rock song that managed to put together a string of melody that sounds sad, in a cheerful, rock-ish way. See? Even my explanation sounds lame. You really just have to listen to it by yourself and experience the magic.
Much like David Silva's magic on the green pitch.
Sorry I can't stop mentioned him. One day probably I will, but not now. This girl here is still too engrossed and amazed by the way he plays.
And oh who am I kidding, by the way his hair looks too.
It's a given.
I just hope tonight Silva will manage to play his best, his signature run, creating holes in opponent's defense. And I hope Samir Nasri will be equally good on the wing. And Yaya Toure to stay firm in the middle and win possession. And Kompany will be fierce with his defenders in neutralizing threats. And Joe Hart to have one of his best performance. And most importantly, for the strikers to be able to score.
Dear Lord, please let them score.
Either Dzeko, Aguero, Tevez or Balotelli or even defenders like Zabaleta or Nastasic. Or even better, the keeper himself (hey, a girl could dream, right?) I don't even care if it's a lame goal, just as long as they manage to finish the attack and find the back of the net. Amin.
Oh Reus and Goetze, I love the way you guys play. So fast and sharp and smart and all dangerous, but, but please don't score tonight. Okay? Pretty please?
I'M SO NERVOUS!
Oh well, may the best team win. *shrugs*
Edit.
Just realized that City will have their derby against United this weekend, which means it is probable City will play their second team against Dortmund instead of the main one, to save the energy (and prevent injury) for the derby.
Oh well :/

0 comments:
Post a Comment