Life gave me lemon after lemon after lemon.
Truth to say I'm sort of sick of making lemonade right now.
Besides, I have gastric problem. Too much acid drinks wouldn't do me good.
But it's not like I could control what will come in to my life.
So the golden rule it is: grin and bear it.
In another word: ikhlas.
But when real life seems too blur and bitter to face, and ikhlas is still in process, I have an escape, my private world where I can bask in an ever-flowing endorphin and seek for an adventure. No, it's not Harry Potter, it's Football.
Seeing the joyful shoulder-bump between Marco Reus and Mario Gotze as a goal celebration routine.
Watching David Silva, The Merlin, sprinkles golden dust all over the green pitch through his magical legs.
And Joe Hart makes last-second-goal-keeper's-body-instinct-natural-reflex that could only leave you gaping.
And Juventus' big win was so majestic that left the opponents in despair and resulting them sacking their managers (We are sorry, Roberto Di Matteo!)
Zlatan's out-of-this-world bicycle kick against England.
Dzeko's and Aguero's injury time goals that won City the Premiere League.
Quagliarella's brilliant back-heel pass that Asamoah turned into a beautiful bicycle kick goal.
Bale's solo run that left Manchester United's defenders helpless.
Bale's solo run that left Manchester United's defenders helpless.
Ramos' almost literally out-of-this-world penalty kick.
Things that happened in football were so awesome in its bizarreness.
Then how could you or I turn away?
Resistance is futile.
It only takes one look at the green pitch in Old Trafford, and you'll feel at home.
So come now. My world, my hearth. Football is waiting.

0 comments:
Post a Comment