Friday, March 30, 2012

I hate people sometimes

Posted by Coldy at 3:05 PM
Especially people that like to make comment about others physical appearance. FYI, that is the sign of uneducated people. I'm not talking about formal education, because you can even find PhDs or teachers who like to make rude remarks about how someone looks like. But I'm talking about your education as human being, your social understanding, your integrity and dignity. Your intelligence to understand common sense: making comments about someone's physical appearance is NOT nice and can HURT so DON'T DO IT.

If one can't understand that basic principle, either one was raised by a baboon so doesn't recognize nor possessed humanly manner whatsoever or a jerk. It's that simple.

Your brain is there for a reason. Use it.





P.S: Even Tarzan who WAS raised by apes didn't insult someone's appearance. That shows how low one's manner can go.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Winter Vibe Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review