Got my driving license a week ago.
Still can't quite believe that now I can drive a car.
Finally.
It took long enough for me to finally gathered all the courage, not over thinking it and just be done with it.
The result is sweet, a piece of card that basically says "Yes, you have the legal permit to drive a car now. Congratulations."
All I need to do now is gather all the courage one more time to drive it alone. With no one beside me. No one to accompany. No driving teacher, no sister.
This level of anxiety I have, is sad *facepalms*
Whyyyy.
Oh well, might just go around the neighbourhood first before hitting the fast lane.
On non-car related news, I'm still suffered from frustration-because-your-team-has-just-lost syndrome. Usually it doesn't take this long. I blame the hormones. Oh don't you just love to be a woman? Blame it all on hormones.
/end of sarcasm
But seriously, I need my Patronus pronto, because this situation is neither healthy for my mental stability, nor for the scale at home *coughcough* The Patronus charm has broken. Perhaps I need to have a good sight seeing to grow the mood back. Perhaps this sight seeing could involves a car. And driving. And alone.
I'm sexy blabbering and I know it.
Oh well, one could use a media to pour one's thought without restriction.
.......
Now let me get back to listening to Muse and drown in the magic that is their music and save the internet from my self.

2 comments:
Congratulation my friend! Great to hear it and imagine you drive me around the town :))
Thank you Yas :D Would love to drive both of us jalan-jalan and eat Mi Aceh afterwards :)
Post a Comment