Monday, October 29, 2012

The One Where I Just Poured Things Out

Posted by Coldy at 5:50 AM
Manchester City won 1-0 to Swansea City.
Juventus won 1-0 to Catania. Controversially.
Manchester United won 3-2 to Chelsea. Controversially.
Real Madrid crushed Mallorca 5-0.

Supposed it's a time for me to sing fun.'s We Are Young, but I don't know... I might have suffered from "football fatigue". Not a symptom of tiredness from playing too much football, but from watching too much football. *Shudders* I guess there's such thing as "too much football" after all.

Wait! Now I know.
I don't feel as excited as I'd like too is because the players themselves looked really fatigue on the pitch. Really, really seriously fatigue. It's "Okay, I have the ball now. What should I do? Maybe I'll just pass it to...uhhhh, anyone near enough. I wonder if I run every once in a while my Manager will notice it. Is the game over yet?" level of fatigue. Especially Manchester City and Juventus. Blame their lackluster Champions League performances. Let's not get there or I might have to punch something or bury myself under the blanket. *sighs*

Super tight schedule. Playing 3 games in a week and traveling far and wide are enough to make any player lost their best form. Unless you are Lionel Messi. Then you'd just score and score and score. And after you scored, you'll score some more.

Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes are the only two Manchester United's players that left from the golden generation that I grew up with. I is sad. This is me wailing. If I had a time machine I'd very much have brought all of them together again, playing the perfect football that they played. I seriously have never seen anything like that again these days, when the passes between team mates so accurate, every time, it was like they had their own telepathy thing went on. Simply amazing.

AND I MISS WATCHING DAVID SILVA PLAY.

There. I said it.

Even though I still hold a grudge for that goal on the Euro final...okay let's not get there. It's a topic that must never be spoken ever again.

And I haven't decided story for NaNoWriMo! :o

Oh well...need to get my thinking cap on.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Winter Vibe Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review