If you like two different teams and not sure which you like best, your heart will tell you when they meet against each other. Much like how Real Madrid met Manchester City tonight, at Santiago Bernabeu. I jumped up and down like a crazy kangaroo when Edin Dzeko (my man!) and his friend whose name escape me right now scored and felt my heart sunk when the metrosexual Cristiano "I'm-so-freaking-awesome-I-can't-even-take-my-eyes-off-my-own-reflection" Ronaldo scored the winning goal in 90th minute. 90th minute for God's sake!
Eurggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Punching bag. I need punching bag right now.
And now 4:17 in the morning and I'm in blue. Haha. Man City=Blue. I'm in blue. Get it?
Good gracious God, my team lost and now I talked bad pun.
Disaster.
So yeah, feeling blue and I have 4 scripts due in a few days and I should work on it except I have a really low spirit and ruined mood and I know I shouldn't relay things and work ethic on mood but for God's sake! My team has just lost in their first Champion League match! How is that not something mourn-worthy???
And dude, Pepe is a real contradiction. He looks like he would "kill" everybody on the pitch with those merciless pushing and tackles and borderline psychotic stare and ready to get into a fight any given chances and yet when the whistle blows he hugs everybody like they've been best friends forever and caresses their faces like they are his long-lost brothers. And I thought I was the one with split personality. Hmmpf.
Can we talk about Ozil???
As much as my heart crushed Real won, but Ozil is just class. When he's in, everything started moving faster, sharper, deadlier. Damn.
Much like how Man City's Edin Dzeko made the same impact. Don't you just love that Bosnian Diamond? I know I do.
And Yaya Toure deserves his own Man of The Match trophy because seriously? Did you SEE how he played? Single-handedly the most effective Man City's midfielders tonight. Too bad Samir Nasri got injured. And David Silva couldn't play his wizardly way because that little man got surrounded by 3 tall Real Madrid's player everytime he got the ball. No chances. He was guarded super tight. The Whites know how dangerous this little man is. *sighs*
The present Real Madrid filled with too much egos. It's a miracle they haven't combusted already. I miss the Fernando Redondo Real Madrid ;_;
Sigh....there's still hope for tomorrow though. When Juventus will challenge Chelsea in Stamford Bridge. Good Lord I hate Chelsea. Not even Roberto Di Matteo could make me love them. Maybe one day, but not now. Especially when there's Juan Mata among them. Eugh, let's not talk about him. Mentioning him alone already felt like a mistake.
So, Buffon, please break their dreams tomorrow with your hands.
Chiellini, please teach Chelsea's players how they shall not pass when you're defending.
Pirlo, please create magic in the midfield.
and Vucinic? Giovinco? Deliver the glory. Okay? Okay.
Now we all set and I think I'm going to squeeze my brain to work and getting something out of it.
Hasta la vista.
....damn. What year is it? Nobody use that words anymore since zillion times ago.
I'm so old ;_;
But I still love Dzeko (totally relevant in my book.)

0 comments:
Post a Comment