I actually like to be wide awake alone at night while everybody else is asleep. It gives the illusion of freedom being the only person in the world. The solitude is relaxing and mix with the stillness of the night, it feels magical.
But please, NOT every night! #insomnia.
Every single night being awake just making me a zombie in the process: stiff, dizzy, disconnected, and cranky with tendency to whack the brains out of people's heads. All with popped-out eyeballs. Not a pretty scene.
(Questionable) Suitable Careers Opportunity for Insomniac:
- Security
- Security
- Security
- Burglars
- Workaholic on a deadline
- Batman
Batman should have hired me to be his partner. I could be a great company for the long ride around Gotham city in bat-mobile at night. Robin could stay at home >;)

2 comments:
Lately, I also experience this kind of insomniac stuff. What I hate is when it comes to me in weekdays and school days. Feel very sleepy in day time and extremely fresh at night, huff!
Welcome to the club, 3as! =D
Clearly we are destined to join Batman and his troops x) We were born with the special ability that not all of us can have: the ability to stay awake at night while other mortals are asleep. So come my friend, don't fight your true calling, grab your cloak and let us become security in Gotham city and fight crimes! <----orang kurang tidur
Post a Comment