Only I'm not in Seattle.
But sleepless comes everywhere you are.
And tonight I feel weirdly worried for unknown reason and that prevents me to sleep.
I feel restless and a bit paranoid of bad things might occur.
Perhaps because a burglar (burglars?) has managed to broke into our house a few weeks ago.
And perhaps because some weeks before that unfortunate event, we had found some footprints and evidence that some people with some bad ideas had targeted our residence.
Darn. And I read and watch hundreds of detective stories and it doesn't help me much to prevent the burglary .
Where were we?
Oh yeah, restless me.
So yeah, it's 12:47 AM by the time I wrote this, and I have decided that I might stay awake a little while more. Well, only until the sun comes up. That wouldn't be long, would it?
Oh well...
Edit: Watching X-Men II now and noooo Prof. Xavier ;___;
It's (Not) Always Better Late Than Never
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment