Born as a prince means your life line has been designed prior to your existence. You don't have to bother to think what you want to be when you're older because you have no other choice than to become a Prince. Or then a King.
A blessing or a curse?
You can't be a firefighter, you can't be an actor, you can't be a NBA player. You can only be a Prince. Or then a King. That's your bless, if your heart desires it. That's your curse, if your heart's longing for other things.
But I guess the question for "mere mortal" like us is: do you still want to be something else once you're a Prince? Only Princes could answer it.
(I don't know what was going on in my mind and why I came up with this thoughts. I guess this whole William-Kate Royal Wedding frenzy that triggered it. Ah, well...)
It's (Not) Always Better Late Than Never
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment