Winter Vibe
football & occasional vent
Home
Blog Archive
February
(1)
December
(4)
November
(3)
October
(4)
September
(1)
August
(1)
April
(1)
March
(4)
February
(2)
January
(2)
December
(1)
October
(1)
September
(2)
May
(1)
April
(7)
December
(4)
Labels
this is my serious face
Football is my home
i blame sleep deprive for this
I can't believe I now love Manchester City
soliloquy
Edin Dzeko The Bosnian Hunk
I shall NOT be punished for loving two teams from the same town
My love and hate relationship with Real Madrid
long live 90s
Batman deserves a tag
It Ain't Over Until The Old Lady Sings
Ozil the Unicorn
Powered by
Blogger
.
About Me
Coldy
Hi, I'm Coldy. I have a healthy obsession with Batman and Irish accent ♥ Currently I'm reading Sense and Sensibility, by Jane Austen. Oh how I wish the sophisticated English language that was used could give me a big filip. Amin, sista, amin.
View my complete profile
The Bat Thing
My long-term goal is to become Batgirl. And yes, it is totally relevant in my book.
what
a su
n
ny day.
a fine life in
a
w
onderful world.
you can't g
e
t
better than this.
don't think so hard.
living your life
should be
s
imple.
Tomodachi
Beautiful Life
It's (Not) Always Better Late Than Never
10 years ago
Total Pageviews
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
This is why i love mornings
Posted by
Coldy
at
3:56 PM
front yard sky
My view in the morning a few days ago.
Gorgeous, isn't it =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Winter Vibe
Template by Ipietoon
Blogger Template
|
Gadget Review
0 comments:
Post a Comment